OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Seems to me that the selling and buying earlier on in the month...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Seems to me that the selling and buying earlier on in the month was due to large shareholders repositioning themselves in relation to there tax liabilities, and sold (before June 30th)and then bought again in July without allowing the price to run to high while they did that. This in turn may have spooked others to sell.

The Hawkeye-1 target is huge, 50 square kilometres ( Drive 7kms in one direction in a straight line on land and see how far it is , then think about the same distance at right angles to that, create a square in your mind with that, and you are now imagining 49 sq kilometres) on top of this, you have a target that is also 500 meters thick.

This drilling target is also sticking up like a sore toe, possibly due to the pressure of the gas and oil that has caused this target to rise as it has been separated by faulting and earthquakes that may have caused it to slightly rise like a champagne cork.
    And of course the added presence of Gas chimneys and pock marks on the sea bed that are tell tales of gas escaping in years gone by as the earth has slowly moved.

And Otto energy is getting this ripe target drilled at virtually no cost!

I, for one will be very surprised if this target is water filled ( as you can't compress water ), or it is void of hydrocarbons, based on the above, and when it is drilled, and has gas and or oil present I would expect major interest in SC55 and Otto energy.

Good luck to all shareholders who want to be part of this, I've been waiting over 7 years, and know that the Chinese aren't claiming as much of the South China Sea as they can get away with because they need the seawater.

If you look at the interest in RMP with its mere 15% interest in sc55, you have to wonder what is happening regarding Otto's Share price, but to me this target, and the potential that it may have on the share price, is well worth the risk to stay until the target depth is reached.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $5.82K 466.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8612213 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12457587 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.