MAG 0.00% 5.7¢ magmatic resources limited

..last couple of days show some emotional trading for MAG. While...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    ..last couple of days show some emotional trading for MAG. While I understand the disappointment, I see this as way oversold. All these explorers are very risky with a greater likelihood of failure than success on each individual target. The payoff for a find needs therefore to be multiples of the price for an investment to make sense. What are the odds......maybe worse than 6 - 7 to 1 ? I guess everyone has their own view, and this depends on the neighbourhood, initial groundwork, and the team in charge. For me MAG was worth a punt as it has multiple (8) drill ready targets in 3 good areas, have groundwork, and have a team who know the area. For me this improves the odds of success from day 1 in 6 to perhaps 1 in 2 or 3. Do I expect 8 drill hits and 8 mines? No. One would be a success! So what has changed with this one drill result? For me not much. It reduces the likelihood of that particular target being a find. That means 3 more targets to explore in that area, and 4 more across the other 2 areas. For newcomers - current price is a bargain. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25181 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 16409 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.