MAG 1.96% 5.2¢ magmatic resources limited

MAG (Summary) - On The Cusp of a Major Discovery, page-13

1. vmp
    13,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8990
    GB I was reading your other post as well on the other thread and my thoughts are that we could be staring at pure gold that’s not been washed when the assays come back! Following the arrows are my comments.
    ——-
    From the Ann:

“- first hole completed to a depth of 1014.8m” >>>>>I wonder if the plan was to drill this deep but it seems they kept drilling when they encountered the main zone of miniralisation from 470m

- hole validated MAG's exploration model (ie. all pre-drill work and indicators are leading to what was expected) >>>>>>agreed they like what they saw based on indicators

- porphyry-related alteration encountered throughout most of the hole >>>>>>I think the market missed this part. The assays may surprise the market. The zone of main mineralisation is from 470m but the surface to 470m also encountered porphyry-related alteration. For a non-geo not sure what that means but I’m guessing it’s positive and this is why I said the market might get a good surprise.

- main zone of mineralisation from 470m

- target open in all directions >>>>>>anything is possible here. First hole doesn’t make the company but has revealed mineralisation is all directions = Cadia east like project with the thickness and size of alterations. We await for the assays
    Last edited by vmp: 27/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $17.01K 313.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 470536 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 272727 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.