MAG 0.00% 5.2¢ magmatic resources limited

PDI - wasn't expecting it to do what it did (no one was,...

1. 5,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8237
    PDI - wasn't expecting it to do what it did (no one was, including the MD), but I welcomed the gains and expecting more there, although unhappy a bit that they just raised too much cash. Interesting thing is that both were unloved for so long and then at the flick of a switch both are just getting money thrown at them from everywhere. In saying that, I would put my money on MAG over PDI, or any other stock, 100 out of 100 times.

Anyway, looks like @Bails27 is back onboard with us - what took you so long!

Re; first hole: not sure what the results are going to be as is no one but the cores looked pretty good, so see what comes back.

We know that ALK's market cap increased by $240M on it's first/discovery hole.

That means that if MAG's first hole is the same/similar then MAG will also increase it's market cap by $240M (that's an increase in share price of $1.40 - so to a share price of $1.68).

I would say that's the minimum increase as everything else is pointing to Lady Ilse being bigger than Boda and potentially another Cadia East, and a result like ALK's discovery result would almost guarantee that we have another Cadia East (ie. much bigger than Boda).

Whatever the result of the first hole, it looks like it has already (going off the cores)/will confirm all the pre-drill work/indicators which means that if it's not hole 1 that hit the sweet spot/big intersection, it likely will be hole 2 or 3 that will give us that big discovery hole and set us on our Cadia East journey.

On the other extreme, if the first hole comes back with nothing/zero/zilch and share price goes to $0.00 (impossible yes, but for argument's sake), it won't matter as the company doesn't need more cash/to raise and we know that when the discovery comes (from hole 2 or 3) that the share price will go to the equivalent raise (at least) that ALK got from its discovery (ie. $1.68 as mentioned above).

By the time your 1.5 years comes around, I'd expect MAG to be no longer in existence and have been taken over (hopefully for something at least as good as our adviser's prior takeover of $1.8B (SIR)).

Anyway, see what happens, ignore my conviction, let's not get too excited yet, DYOR, etc, but for me it's the best bet I've made since I've got into stocks, so hopefully it all plays out as it should and we all win big.

Rarara.

Anyway, have a good night all - I might take a few hours off from chatting on here (I know; slacker)!!

Cheers,

GB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.