MAG 1.67% 5.9¢ magmatic resources limited

Excuse me if I'm stating the obvious. If any of us wanted to...

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Excuse me if I'm stating the obvious. If any of us wanted to invest in NVA we will be discussing it on the NVA thread. Nevertheless I took the time to take a glance at the company. In summary it was a waste of time.

The project is in the middle of nowhere in the Alaskan mountain range where the cost of exploration is high and likely seasonal as temperatures go well into the negative for half the year or more. The hits so far are quite nice, however this is very early stage: early stage in Alaska probably means you'll have to wait 50 years for production. If a producer were looking to really move into Alaska there are already some major defined deposits there like Donlin which was discovered in the late 1980s (over 30 years ago).

I invest in companies that are likely to prove up a resource and actually MAKE MONEY while I'm alive, not have their deposit sit dormant for decades. If you like porphyry giants in North America I wouldn't look much further than those in BC's Golden Triangle.

Hopefully that settles things

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.