MAG 6.45% 6.6¢ magmatic resources limited

To be honest the post from QT did concern me a bit. Its like...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    To be honest the post from QT did concern me a bit. Its like "deja vu" to me. There is a user before very much like QT, with lots of passion for MAG, he ramped it up here everyday and even went on the daytrader's thread to promote it. Right before the result of the first DD hole he suddenly told everyone that it's gonna be crap and then disappeared. Was it just a coincidence what he said turned out to be somewhat true?

Lets wait and see what the next result will bring us. If the same thing happens again then we will know MAG is not a first class, tight ship as we think it is.

Anyway, MAG could be, as many mentioned here, a "life changing investment" and of course there is always a significant risk associated with it. I havent heard of any high reward, life changing imvestment that is safe, spoonfeeding. This is definitely not a trader's stock. Also not for those who are easily swayed. Believe in the story is only the first step. It takes a lot of nerve to hold still through all the up & down and the noises. Im keen to see how the whole story unfolds. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.004(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $27.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.6¢ 6.0¢ $12.45K 199.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23086 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 45453 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.