MAG 4.76% 11.0¢ magmatic resources limited

MAG (Summary) - On The Cusp of a Major Discovery, page-24

1. 27,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Hi vmp,

Just remember that this is a maiden hole and is based on non-invasive investigations.
    To hit the mother lode on the first attempt would be amazing but highly unlikely.
    There's a lot of ground there that MAG has, and this is the first hole.
    It will give them an idea of what is going on underground but it's still a bit of lucky dip at the moment.
    I'd expect them to do one hole at a time at the moment so that they can model what is there and target specific regions.

Proving the area will take time, and there will always be ups and downs in the SP that one may take advantage of.
    So if you're looking for a one hole wonder, you may be disappointed, or not.

Management seem great and seem to be on the ball, heaps better than some lifestyle explorer stocks that I've seen.
    Approx $4.8mil in cash so a CR is out of the question for a while, IMO.
    We now know how long it takes to diamond drill a 1km deep hole, approx 4 weeks, although I don't know if they had any trouble while drilling or if they had a clean run.
    You would expect analysis to take 4 weeks for the entire sampling process as they stated.
    They may or may not release interim results as they progress which may bring in the O oppies into play for a quick win, but that's a long shot.

When/If they decide to drill the next hole, I would expect the next set of results in 3 months.
    4 weeks prep, 4 weeks drilling and 4 weeks analysis for another 1km hole.

I'll be trading the stock as I see fit that suits my needs.
    Currently I have a 50/50 split between the heads and the OA oppies.
    I didn't go all in on the oppies so that I can trade the heads if I need cash elsewhere.

Why didn't someone tell me about this stock when it was 4c, very selfish.

enough of my rant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $41.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $8.438K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 131552 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ 49471
Last updated 13.00pm 06/05/2024 ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.