PLS 3.17% $2.93 pilbara minerals limited

Magic Month of May, page-14

1. 2,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2867
    GTC

Making statements like this:
    "Lets see a successful commisioning and 2Mpta plant running smoothly . Talk of 6 , 8 or 10 size plants are utter nonsense . Don't get me started on San Francisco either . More rubbish ."
    With respect, that tells me that you dont quite "get it" yet. I am normally cautious in my predictions but I have done an enormous amount of research (reading everything I can find) and I don't regret a word I have posted in the last 24 hours.

There is a supply deficit now and it may well get worse. SN is predicting it will. Most of the Aussie miners are NOT working consistently at their stated capacity and NMT and GXY have lower grade spod. Tesla's Power boards are in production and the Model 3 goes into production in July. Supply is about to be tested.

Whilst no one can predict with total accuracy the actual demand in the next year or two, one thing is clear and that is it is growing very quickly. In 2018 is it 25%, 35% or 45%?? I dont know exactly but the articles I read suggests that it will be +/- 30%. At that rate demand doubles every three years. As Ken said "what other metal is growing at that rate?? Answer : well probably Cobalt and Graphite but what are the married with to make batteries ??

Battery storage is going to change the world in an enormous way over the next 5 to 10 years by enabling alternative, clean energy sources to be stored for when it is required to be used. Not just when the wind blows or the sun shines. It will make green energy viable and that must be a great thing.

By the way, Mt Francisco should be huge and when geologists are excited so am I . You dont have to believe me but at least I was at the coal face whereas you were not. There is a long way to go on developing Mt Francisco but it is about to start so why call it rubbish? If the RRS train roles into Sydney I suggest you get there and have a long talk with KB and JH and I think that you will have a more positive view on what could and will happen.
    Have a good weekend.

Cheers W2
    Last edited by Wombat2: 02/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.93
Change
0.090(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $8.460B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.85 $2.93 $2.80 $36.24M 12.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 197667 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.93 48509 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.