PLS 1.06% $2.80 pilbara minerals limited

Magic Month of May, page-42

1. 2,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2862
    Malc54
    Sorry mate but it will probably be a testing time for us all as it could still be two to three weeks away. As I have previously posted Ken advised me some of the steps they are going through in fairly broad terms i.e. very little detail and whilst he did not commit to any timetable it could be done in two weeks and it might take longer. I guess until all the presentations are completed and responses received no one know exactly what the reception will be. They are trying to target both countries and investment institutions that are more likely to be receptive to investments in alternative energy eg Norway, Sweden, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, London, NY etc

Yes it is frustrating waiting, waiting but we can probably look forward to another JORC compliant "Reserve" estimate within about +/- 10 days all going according to plan. There will be little if any change to the "Resource" estimate but the Reserve estimate is the most important at this stage and it also affects the pit location, the mine plan and infrastructure locations so it is much more than just tonnage.

I don't expect anymore news until probably Monday 19th for the reserve estimate so we may as well get used to it

Cheers W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
-0.030(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.429B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.89 $2.79 $52.63M 18.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 263602 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.82 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.