PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Very entertaining GTC. Not sure how Gee Tee Cee could have...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Very entertaining GTC. Not sure how Gee Tee Cee could have gotten the last question correct. there is none correct as it hasn't occurred. LOL

I do kindly correct the announcement of below. of course we all know management did not stuff up paper work. It was the result of changes in conditions with regard to flooding and retention in something like a 1 in a 100 year event. I understand we were the first to be effected and may well be a reflection of the cyclonic events in QLD then. Required the external designers to start again. It hasn't delayed the project 3 months and arguably not delayed it at all. the contractors also have incentives and the ability to complete this plant and commissioning ahead of schedule anyhow.
    the value of this may well have been instrumental of course to the one above it and the great BOA which you gave 9.5. So I award this announcement as 9.5   

10/5/17   Mining Proposal Approval for Pilgangoora Project
    Finally the final mining permit is approved . Did management stuff up the paperwork ? We'll never know . Anyway , who gives a rats , its in the bag . Still , delayed the project by around 3 months .
    GTC rating   6.5/10

However cracking the grange with Neil alerted me. Please award this to Ken.
    " Well done management . We are going mining . Crack the Grange Neil"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.