FAR 1.06% 46.5¢ far limited

Magic No 25600, page-40

1. 5,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1600
    Dearest Cujo (others ignore this post if desired), please see my responses below in bold

Szaba, you are talking about a toss of the coin here that DB's 850mboo becomes reality.
    A prospective resource is just that, prospective.
    A well has already been drilled in A2 and come up dud.

Correct but I believe it did find hydrocarbons which is promising, it was not a so called 'duster'
    The proposed well Samo is not that far from the dud well.
    The 'dud' well was also not that far from SNE, going by your logic they probably shouldn't have drilled SNE, what idiots.
    FAR by the way don't have the cash to go this well alone unless they come once again to the market.
    Correct
    No RISC report because IMO they have been told to pull their heads in.
    Could be true
    What's the CNOOC agreement for?
    I didn't realise it had expired or that it came with promises that the agreement would eventuate to anything
    They should have jumped in on A2/5 quick smart.
    Oh yes sounds good, lets not put it out to the market and see if we can get something better than CNOOC are offering considering this lease was excluded from AMI agreement
    Why even open a data room?
    Same as above
    DB...the reason the prospective resource was double anticipated in SNE1 was because they hit a 100m column.
    There are NO guarantees with this well as shown with the last well on SNE which shows a fault which says its a different field and not connected.

100% correct no guarantees and I am not sure if the 55% is a Chance of success or Chance of commercial success, although given it is Near Field Exploration it is somewhat less risky than a greenfield.
    If FAR put all their eggs in one basket with Samo it will tell me they have lost the plot.
    Desperate times I think and maybe I should sell the other 25% and put it in the other one which is powering ahead.

If they go it alone I suspect it would be because they failed to find a farm in partner. Unfortunately the longer the well goes without being farmed out the more likely FAR will be sole risking, regardless of how insignificant this risk is currently, think of it as an exponential graph.

Suggest you sell before the other one runs any further

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $31.34K 67.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3338 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 199900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.