KCN 2.47% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Magic Words very soon..

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2225
    The LoveGod can feel the anticipation building...... oh boy

Ooohhh boy!

The LoveGod took a peak into his crystal ball and what did the LoveGod see?

An Irishman by the name of Dermot Woods about to cover himself in glory! he makes us all look like kiddies enjoying themselves whilst playing under the sprinkler in the back yard.

Like an old man Connor Mcgregor, he has lead by example with his 16,000,000 KCN shares like an Irish General going into battle.

And as the great Connor Mcgregor goes into battle on the weekend for the Glory of his homeland and an inspiration to Millions, so too the Dermot will be for his trusty old Westoz Funds management.

Then what? like the West Coast Eagles winning their first premiership you can then go down one of two paths..

1: Get smashed, go buy a Lamborghini and end up like Ben Cousins....

2: Go harder, Go harder for the $50 Silver rally, Go harder for only 100 million shares on issue after the buyback is done , and a priceless Neuva Esperanza which will make this small victory over Thailand insignificant. Like how winning the U12's premiership seems like the world for the U12's, but is insignificant compared to the 1,000's of Chile Jobs created, for the hungry & Poor Chile children to finally have food and hope, in building a world class Silver Mine during the greatest Silver rally we will ever see in our lifetimes.

So as our lives unfold we will once again face the ultimate test of Greed / Gluttony and the seven deadly sins will raise their deadly heads.

So the LoveGod says this to himself as much as to anyone reading this, Go for the Gold, Go for the peacefulness that having a dividend cheque from a producing Neuva Esperanza each half year be your ultimate reward.

If you can look yourself in the mirror and say how good would it be to be holding FMG right now from $1.50 just a few years ago and today your getting $2.50 in Dividends each year that you can live off, well it's a magic mirror and the magic mirror is about to give you your wish.

It's possible, why should it only happen to Twiggy Forrest? I've herd he wasn't the nicest puppy in the Dog Kennel in his past.

So, be brave, "for anyone can walk on a plank when it's on the ground, but only the brave can walk on the same plank when it 30 feet in the air" put that plank" KOD

Praise the Lord!

2. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Not sure what you are smoking but it makes sense.
    I will buy the Diablo with my divis thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.040(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $407.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.63 $1.57 $1.610M 1.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14999 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 22071 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.