MMB 0.00% 65.0¢ magma metals limited

magma metals

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    As I pointed out on this site on 22.07.09 Magma seem to be on to something very significant. I have researched this stock to my level of competence and feel confident it is an excellent story that will emerge over the next six months.

Just think about it, great management, excellent drill results with more to come, sought after metals with long term demand profiles, stable geographic region, big players (Anglo) sniffing around, funding OK and with a listing in Canada to come. And the Canadians know a good stock when they see one and are prepared to value it accordingly. The other feature of this promising stock is there are not many shares on issue and they are tightly held.

The JORC compliant resource estimates will be the next catalyst and any further good drill results will be icing on the cake.

If I were a betting man I would not be putting an each way bet on this; it would be all for a win. This is not a stock for hot money in my opinion, the patient investor will be richly rewarded in my opinion.

I hold shares in this stock and am confident to hold them for the long haul.

This is just an opinion, you should do your own research.

Cheers

Davmarc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.