ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

we all know Magna will have played with the stock - after being...

1. 815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    we all know Magna will have played with the stock - after being issued all those shares they don't appear in the top holders, so have obviously sold a shitload.
    in saying that, given the amount of selling they would have done, the share-price has stayed relatively steady, and you will note they were given the 20% discount on VWAP on a bunch of their previous batches so would have been selling off for quick profits (as they have done with many small caps previously).

Magna's newer funding arrangement was at a 200% premium for issue (i think), so indicates they see the potential and are not driving this into the ground. further to that the steady share price should reinforce that they are on our side in the long run. magna are obviously looking to gain the most profit and will manipulate the shareprice in anyway they can, but i think have demonstrated a clear positive sentiment toward the future and longer term potential of NSL.

we can only sit back and remain patient - NSLs potential is undeniable, and particularly heading into next year as the phase two plant looks to head up, the shareprice will not be able to remain suppressed when you look at the revenue capacity. the recent purchase order shows that management has established numerous connections (attributable to their experience in India), and there wont be any trouble gaining smaller size POs for products whilst we have limited capacity. As mentioned in the other post, POs from BMM may have to wait till there is the capacity to meet their demand, but note that the connection has already been established. In the mean time, I'd be more than happy to sell the product to the smaller steel mills/companies.

PATIENCE - good things take time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.