WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The unfortunate situation from a marketing viewpoint is that OBJ...

1. 12,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1761
    The unfortunate situation from a marketing viewpoint is that OBJ LTD the company is not getting its name up in lights with any new product release. They are supplying an ingredient to the product mix.

Hence the lack of clout for the OBJ LTD name.  It is not their product. P&G own all the branding.

Product branding is worth billions, ask APPLE.

imo this leaves one option for OBJ to increase the share price.

REVENUE.

Until this is demonstrated the share price will languish around current levels.

You can beat a drum for only so long. If not one is buying the music - there is only one result.

I know this sounds crass, but the world is embracing cannabis products like never before.

Shampoos, body washes, facial treatments.....the marketing now revolves around the message of natural product without all the chemicals involved in current cosmetic products etc. True or false remains to be verified but cannabis is making serious inroads into a range of markets.

Personally I am of the opinion that companies now need to be nimble and able to move rapidly with new trends.  P&G may be enormous, but that comes with issues - smart operators can slice off their market segments with strategic marketing.

The consumer is now reading every label. What is in this product I am putting on my skin.  What are all these chemicals.  The slogan for smooth skin using  cosmetics to make you look younger is under scrutiny. The consumer is loaded with info.

Has OBJ overstayed its involvement with P&G and lost its own identity for the sake of being aligned with a a "NAME"

Not sure.

If revenue languishes - they have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.