WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

disagree somewhat... OBJ IS in CHINA(WIDESPREAD). with MULTIPLE...

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    disagree somewhat...

OBJ IS in CHINA(WIDESPREAD). with MULTIPLE PRODUCTS -
    - Probably, but we have not had any recent verification that its widely available in shops. Magnemasks is probably at Olay counters and probably Mannings, and probably some other chains. Not sure though. No SK-II, or very limited at present.

MORE SO OBJ IS in ASIA(WIDESPREAD - think potentially multi billion population) with MULTIPLE PRODUCTS.
    - Not really. Magnemasks are in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. Nowhere else yet. Very little SK-II anywhere at present.

PLUS OBJ IS in NORTH AMERICA(WIDESPREAD) with MULTIPLE PRODUCTS
    - the greatest disappointment. first, its just one product and that is in a few chains (maybe still) but completely unsupported by Olay. Sales will be trivial there. I believe Hong Kong will be higher than the entire USA. Just look at the number of comments on Amazon for the month of June... Total = 4. Now compare to TMALL for just today only Total = 29. That's a ratio of 220 to 1 (China to USA).

Now about Australia. Why is it potentially important? The population here is about the same as Taiwan so not large, but not tiny either. But more importantly,

1) it shows continued expansion of a "permanent" OBJ product series. P&G telegraphed their plan to release Magnemasks into Australia when they trademarked the name here. Now they have followed through... keeping to plan. Its good news to be contrasted with the SKII eye wand that was trademarked in the USA, but never released there.

2) we get to see with our own eyes how much muscle P&G use to promote this and compare it to how they have promoted past products. This tells us something about the importance they place on our technology.

3) Don't know about you, but I am going to get a kick of of just seeing our product on shelves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.