WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Magnemask Infuser, page-67

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    In addition to your points, there are large quantities of Asian population, particularly in and around Sydney & Melbourne. Heck in some suburbs of Sydney when I'm walking through I'm the only white guy among 50 Asians (think Cabramatta, Macquarie Park, Eastwood, Epping, Hurstville and to a lesser degree Chatswood and Sydney CBD areas etc.)

This is only growing each year with well educated Asian migrants & wealthy parents sending their kids overseas to Sydney/Melbourne for their tertiary education, many of them which end up staying for good.

Fast forward to future generations and many, many of these Asians will have children with other Asians or Caucasians and thus being "halfies" and will likely still retain their infatuation with skincare products.

This is not a racist rant by any means, I'm a part of this trend by marrying a Filipino (kids in the next couple of years planned) and living & working in Macquarie Park where I'm very comfortably outnumbered by people of Asian background. Macquarie university is at my doorstep and the best uni in the area and I would not be surprised to learn that 50%+ of students are Asian.

To me, from a strategic point of view, Australia is one of the best, if not the best "non-Asian" countries to target due to the rapidly growing Asian population & "halfy" babies on the way. Get them young with a product that works and they will be a sticky customer for life. Get the skin care / whitening products in stores in and around key metropolitan shopping areas in Sydney and Melbourne and you have direct exposure to large pockets of well-educated Asian families with money.

Let's not kid ourselves here, they are not targeting Darwin, Cairns, Newcastle & Taree & Kempsey; they will target Sydney & Melbourne dominantly, with some smaller exposure to Brisbane & Perth & Adelaide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.