WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Magnemasks Infuser - "Rest of Asia" Launch, page-20

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Isn’t it great to be along for the ride whilst P&G go about slowly changing the way people think about skin care. The process is slow and steady, one step at a time so that the customers don’t ever feel that they are being told how to go about doing what they do - they are introduced to a new way, offered the chance to give it a try, find that it actually works and they are in. Many have jumped up and down and proclaimed that it isn’t happening fast enough- but there are others, me included, who are happily sitting back and watching it all unfold - no need to wish ones own life away - it all happens far too fast as it is....

In a few years time there will be either an integrated product or some type of diamagnetic applicator for most of the Olay range - just take another look at how big Olay is, then throw in SK-II for good measure.....Little old OBJ will be getting somewhere between a couple of cents to a couple of dollars for just about every thing in the largest skincare range on the planet - and it’s all happening right in front of our eyes at this moment....

If I can promise one thing it is that those who sling mud now and proclaim it will never happen will be no where to be seen or saying that they where there for the ride when it all turns in our favour....

Disruptive indeed OBJers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.