WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Magnemasks, page-37

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    In a previous post I suggested that the Magnemask could be a cream + device rather than a sheet mask. There are plenty of mask products that are just a cream that you apply at night. The description for the trademark suggests this is the case using the term "magnetic applicator for applying skin care preparations"

However, I now note the trademarks are in plural form... Magnemasks. This to me suggests that the devices are single use disposable items, most likely sheet masks.

These two points seem at odds, unless the Magnemasks are sheet masks placed over the face and then gone over with a magnetic applicator to set in motion the enhanced penetration. Once the applicator has segregated the active ingredient close to the skin, the mask will continue to be super-effective as long as it remains in place (20 minutes to a few hours). The good news here is even if there is an applicator, we are pretty well guaranteed of getting royalties on the disposable masks as well; they carry the name Magnemasks, so they must be custom designed for use with the OBJ applicator (in contrast to the current SK-II and Olay wands). Happy days.

heck.. did I just write 3 paragraphs based on one letter s?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.