WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Magnemasks, page-45

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    A number of legitimate queries in there;
    1. I don't know about the track record in the US. However, with the SK-II wand in the US and the EU, it was filed days before the global (Asian nation launch)
    2. I suspect P&G let the SK-II MAGNETIC WAND trade mark die in the US because they decided not to market it there (as we know). It was probably decided at the time "we'll file a US trade mark just in case...". However, as we now know, the SK-II wand became confined to Asian markets and was a "soft launch" back in 2014
    3. The MAGNEMASKS and MAGNEMASKS INFUSION trade marks are different. We know they are associated with OLAY (see the Hong Kong OLAY MAGNEMASKS trade mark), which is a United States brand. Why would they take a risk with their leading US skin care brand? THey have had the chance to experiment with OBJ technology in the soft launch back in 2014 with SK-II in Asia. And now they choose to maybe experiment with their leading Skin care brand in the US? They've had plenty of time to see how it faired with SK-II in Asia. The only conclusion I can draw is that they are about to unleash the full swell of OBJ's technology onto the US market after more than 2 years of planning.
    Last edited by jasetheace40: 11/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.