WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Magnemasks, page-47

1. 1,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Jase -

Allow me to join the chorus of HC Obj supporters thanking you for your enlightening and highly professional research - simply brilliant!
    All these magne - magnetic patents could almost give a person reason for thinking that tiny little Obj is indeed " ...at the core of their innovation ( P and G ) ........" - or heaven forbid, Glyn and Jeff are wading around the office ankle deep in coconut juice........

There is no doubt that waiting long term for an investment idea to eventuate has many twists and turns but for myself it must ultimately come down to faith/trust in management and their ability to steer the company in the direction they have stated ie. to deliver the goods.

Glyn has gone on record stating that income will start as a trickle and then turn into a flood ( or similar ) - I have no doubt that the evidence for his optimism is slowly becoming apparent even though more perceptive observors than myself saw this potential many years ago...........a recent viewing of The Big Short ( which I highly recommend ) reinforced the observation that not everybody views the future through the same lens.............I honestly believe that one of the bigger dilemmas Obj holders will be faced with in coming months/years will be exactly at what price to cash in some of our portfolio........mmmmm

I for one, intend to enjoy the ride.........also a big thanks to Cmk and Smac for keeping the forum very research focused and providing first class discussion and factual support - greatly appreciated!

The tipping point may be very close - time will tell - one motivated buyer is all that is needed atm ie. someone that just might want to GET OUT of the housing market........

Cheers Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.