WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Magnemasks, page-50

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Morning OBJers, and what a lovely morning it is....

Firstly, let me start by saying thanks to JTA - once again you have gone above and beyond to inform all those interested in the future of OBJ....

I had always envisioned OBJ as a company with the potential to do great things, one that had the groundwork in place to change the way hordes of consumers go about living their daily lives - I believed that this would take a minimum of 10 years from when I first started researching and investing in it....I now believe that we may actually reach critical mass a little sooner than I first thought....

I always believed that the wand was and still is an entry point into something much, much bigger - it was never designed to be the defining point, only a first up offering that would allow P&G to gain a thorough understanding of how the market would react to this new way of doing things....It is now more obvious than ever that the consumer market reacted over and above the expectations of the boys and girls at the top of the P&G pyramid and they have therefore entrusted the future of their skin care brands to little old OBJ, and this is just the beginning, when we were told that we were now at the heart of P&Gs innovations, we were not being told porkies....There are many more divisions with P&G and I believe that we will see them each in turn, jumping aboard to come along for the ride....

This really is the "once in a lifetime opportunity" for those of us that have jumped in prior to now.....

There are still many who believe that what OBJ are slowly but surely achieving is too good to be true - let them knock us and say nay - for it will be them left with egg on their face - not that I would expect to hear much from them once the train is rolling along at full tilt....

I have always been reticent to give anyone investment advice, due mainly to lessons learnt and money lost - I am in no way qualified to advise anyone what to do with their hard earned dollars, all I would do is implore people to have a very close look at exactly what it is that OBJ are doing and then make up their own minds, as to whether or not to invest in this company....

There are going to be plenty of chances to make a dollar or two by being on board, but the chances of multi bagging are going to diminish with time and it will only be those who took the gamble early, that will benefit the most - I say gamble because essentially everything to do with the stock market is a form of gambling, there are so many variables and things are often skewed to favour those with the deepest pockets - but there is enough info out there now for anyone to make a reasonably informed decision....

The clock is ticking OBJers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.