WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Magnemasks, page-7

1. 1,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Brydos -

I think the quality of the products that we are involved in improving is slowly being lost in the communal gnashing of teeth regarding the puzzling and painful drop in the Sp - which may all be forgotten if/when fortunes turn with a positively restructured board and a hint of imminent developing income.
    In my memory there have only been positive glowing endorsements of the benefits of the wand and now applicator - these products work, without question and are not gimmicks as alluded by some of the naysayers! Changing consumer habits take a mighty concerted effort and time - I can see a future where dipping your bacteria laden finger into your exorbitantly expensive face cream would draw the same reaction if your yuppy fish and chippery wrapped your free range Barramundi in the local newspaper.......I too purchased a wand and SK11 cream and the results had members of the opposite sex ( amongst others...) literally tripping over their zimmer frames to stroke my smooth glowing features - and damn cheaper than buying that new convertible for the equal effect!!

Interesting times ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.