AXE 1.64% 30.0¢ archer materials limited

magnesite

1. 4,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    When I spoke to Wade at HQ a long time ago , he went on about the gold prospects. At the time I was quite excited about the magnesite prospects and when I asked him what he thought they were worth, he said axe would jump at even 3-4 mil.
    This was a huge let down for me at the time, one of many let downs. I thought this was worth 20-30 mil.
    Here we are again and according to Reichman's response from HQ we are back at hopefully at least 10 mil.
    I guess situations have changed with time. But sometimes I wish I knew the truth to make informed decisions.
    The gold prospect so far has amounted to not very much.

A sale of 20 mil should theoretically triple the current sp, and any offtake agreements should they materialise well...who knows, it depends on volumes and prices but sentiment wise it is worth lots imo.

Recently I BELIEVE, someone, a Russian someone has been researching archer, this person is a designer of micro chips and has worked for micro chip designers and manufacturers if my research is correct. This leads me to believe our graphene program may be on the radar of certain companies.
    This last bit of information is from a good friend on the top 20 list. Often when someone is researching axe, they also search who is on the top 20 and when they do, they leave a trail, usually on linked in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $79.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $20.33K 66.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85000 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 84869 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.