LMG 2.17% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Magnesium Shortage - LMG Near Term Producer

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    We've seen recently the surge in News Headlines surrounding Magnesium Shortage.

From what i can gather LMG seems to be one of the closest near term producers on the ASX?
    Happy to be corrected if I'm incorrect this has just been my findings

About Latrobe Magnesium:
    lmg about.jpg

lmg highlights.jpg

Shortage Articles:

mag shortage 2.jpg mag shortage 3.jpg mag shortage 4.jpg mag shortage 5.jpg mag shortage 6.jpg mag shortage.jpg
    -Any of the articles above can be found, just by typing in the article header-

So you've now seen the articles surrounding the shortage & what China has done, what's interesting is recently we've even seen the federal government saying they will "set up a $2billion fund to help finance critical metal projects"

Article Link:
    https://www.westernadvocate.com.au/story/7448505/new-2-billion-fund-for-critical-minerals/
    western advocate.jpg

About the Magnesium market & LMG's outlook (Snippet from Investor Presentation):
    lmg market.jpg

LMG China supply.jpg

What's nice to see here is LMG show's they have a clear strategy to become a producer & their pathway to increase production as things get going.

lmg producer.jpg

lmg pathway.jpg

A nice interview for anybody wanting to get up-to-speed here which i found helpful;

Hopefully that's been abit information for some looking to get some insight into LMG/Current Magnesium Market Situation... Looking forward to see how this performs...

-Please Note: This post is entirely my opinion only, is speculation only & is NOT financial advice by any means-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $70.94K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 564837 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 101 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.