WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Magnetic Power Booster - Foreshadowed?, page-40

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    Hi nt0351 - as a Shareholder who has 'a reasonable stake in this company' who 'got in at mid 8,s few years back', you have every right to contact OBJ Management with your query. As you have already asked several times on Hotcopper and nobody has replied with your desired response, it is indicative that either nobody has currently contacted OBJ Management on this issue or they simply don't share your concerns. Jase responded with a fair assessment, but if you are still not satisfied, I encourage you to speak with OBJ management directly and please feel free to come back and provide a contribution to these threads by way of an update. I read this thread tonight and I can't see any 'high-fiving' going on. Whether you have posted 100 times or 10,000 times is of little relevance to those of us who have been around for almost a decade or any newcomers.

These OBJ threads are some of the most researched of any on Hotcopper and everybody including yourself should be doing their bit to make the experience as painless as possible rather than relying on the more experienced holders to hold their hands; while OBJ is transitioning to a revenue producing entity. I look forward to you sharing your response from OBJ Management so you can feel more comfortable with your Investment in OBJ.
    Last edited by cmk1969: 07/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.