MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

magnetic-survey results soon?, page-39

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Hi Chammy
    I am not sure about this guy QuantRum ....sounds like he throws a few "tantrums ".LOL
    I originally had to deliberately mis-spell " quantum " to get the nic qantum .
    Yes , ~ 7 years for me Cham ...perhaps we can collaborate in writing the book , and producing MLS , the movie !!
    First , I bought some more this morning .
    When will the torture end ?
    I am in agreement with what some of the key posters have put forward in recent times .
    And , in preparation , I am strongly suggesting that anyone currently with a ticket , or contemplating acquiring a ticket ,take the time to access , read , and keep handy , the following documents .

http://www.earthexplorer.com/2009-11/Detecting_Deeper_Deposits_of_Uranium.asp

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20090825/pdf/31k93wh3qdgp4q.pdf
    IMO they will be required reference material for the next leg of the journey .

Just to demonstrate my generosity , I would welcome our longstanding "good friends " Dott and Ditto to join us on the next leg of the journey .I think I saw Crackpot already having an ale in the refreshment car yesterday .

I haven't met Kalaa , wipeoff or Obelix , but they seem to be on board as well .
    Meanwhile , I think Yokka may also be on board , as I heard some groaning coming from the locked toilet .He seems to be having trouble holding it in !
    No one moans like Yokka !
    What's that shout "More paper !!!"

All imo of course Cham .
    GLTA
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $2.496K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 946687 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 29215 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.