MLS 2.50% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

magnetic-survey results soon?, page-48

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    "It's NO EXT, but i'm on board for another great ride!" SHAQ

A very sensible comment Shaq ...after all , Husab size , and quality , deposits don't turn up every day .
    However , If we all understand that this is a highly speculative stock , and that we are "wagering" our investment the "chance " of making a major new discovery on the basis of a high risk/ high reward ratio , who can complain if M72 turns out to be a dud ??
    I'm sorry , but if punters are invested in MLS thinking it is a "Blue Chip" investment they must have access to the internet at their resident psychiatric facility .

Having said that , I also agree with you that your judgement re a new upward leg is also well based .
    I don't know your logic , but mine is based on the gelogical evidence that is on the table .
    M72 has delivered some geological evidence that undeniably points towards the existence of mineralised uranium in the M72 sb-surface structure(s).ULTIMATELY THAT MAY PROVE NOT TO BE THE CASE ......but no-one can deny the evidence trail , to this point .
    The ill-fated pursuit of a Langer Heinrich model of mineralisation, in the face of geological evidence of HUSAB/Rossing style of mineralisation was a mistake imo .
    So far at M72 we have evidence of :
    major radiometric anomalies.
    outcropping highly mineralised sub-structure rock .
    shallow calcrete
    extensive mineralised zones in shallow trenching.
    RadonX evidence of gases released from the sub surface through the decay of uranium .
    regional scale evidence of a sub-structure (magnetic low(s))usually associated with sub surface U mineralised deposits eg Husab .
    STILL TO GO :
    1 HD scale evidence of structures ( magnetic low(s) suitable to host U mineralisation and targets for drilling .
    2 High grade mineralisation , over extensive intersections ,produce via a deep drilling program .
    What price if we get a major tick on 1 ,above , and are about to drill ?
    I am not a geologist .
    DYOR

GLTA
    regards
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $14.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $123 6.395K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1268387 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 390215 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.