KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

magnetics light up hob, page-2

1. 7,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    I think this part of today's ANN has not been very well discussed here on HC.

The killer part for me was this

"On this basis, the Company is confident that the ore body may correlate with the magnetic highs identified along strike. In the immediate hanging wall and footwalls of the ore zone magnetic susceptibility measurements return to background levels."

The ore body is highly magnetic and this magnetic reading from the heli survey confirms that it goes on for 3.6KMs but that it lies within a 12KM corridor of equally exciting readings.

It is also 2KM wide. It will take a fair bit of drilling but should throw up a never ending stream of quality assays as the magnetic readings will make it fairly straight forward for the geos to target the best possible pad sites for the drilling.

--

Another comment I liked and took as a bit of a clue was this

"The current diamond drilling campaign (green drill collars in Figure 1) is still in progress with these holes targeting the northerly plunging Main Lode and also the Southern Lense. The drill core is currently being logged and processed for submission to the laboratory for assaying. Results will be announced at the earliest possible time."

It would appear then that KDR is planning to submit drill cores for assay as they are logged and not wait until they entire program is complete.

I would therefore like to suggest that is could be early to mid October when we get ANNs of the initial assays which will have been focused on the most prospective drill sites.

So I must agree with you Glenn_Archer it does appear to be a monster, of Godzilla proportions imo, which makes our current mkt cap a joke and given then tiny amount of shares in issue the upside is huge.

I remain amazed by the sell side in this stock bearing in mind our 73mn shares in issue but even with the constant selling it has doubled over the past few weeks and quite rightly so imo.

Another doubling and then another one helped along by results will be the order of the day over the next month or so ... again imo.

If you haven't put your feet up and read today's ANN do so and look for all the clues of what is to come. Today's ANN was a stormer of a presentation but only if you read the damn thing preferably with a calculator (that can do big numbers) by your side.

That's why the oppies are leading the way somewhat - another clue there - free leverage is a pleasure to behold.

I hold both heads and oppies from approx one month ago ... today's ANN has got me considering buying more at more than double what I paid for the heads and almost triple what I paid for the oppies - just got to work out what to sell elsewhere and that is the hard bit.

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.