HIO 0.00% 2.1¢ hawsons iron ltd

Have been tempted several times this year to start a S.W.O.T....

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Have been tempted several times this year to start a S.W.O.T. thread having experience using that well proven method but it is very time consuming (yes we do have the expertise on Hotcopper HIO site to do it justice) but the 10% naysayers here are able to and would undermine the thread with their ignorant comments and waste other's resources.I always do my own 1 page S.W.O.T. analysis for any share I consider trading. For HIO, I got it wrong because of the info distributed by the Board being awfully misleading and even discounting their claims significantly resulted in overdone expectations.

Having reservations about the success of a HIO S.W.O.T. analysis here, the tack I took was different. Brian and Co called for questions to the special shareholder's meeting a couple of months ago - I lodged such questions and they were ignored. I re-lodged similar to the AGM and they were ignored. As I have said already an an earlier post, a relevant telecon with Brian resulted in him saying "There is no question I could not respond to." But when I mentioned project management reports to the Board and updating their BFS S.W.O.T. info he responded "Oh, I don't think we could answer that."

HIO shareholders and Board would not have been blindsided if they had been practicing pro-active project management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $10.12K 482.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1272408 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 730691 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.