HIO 0.00% 2.7¢ hawsons iron ltd

Magnetite, DRI, Greensteel News, page-267

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Back in mid '22 i cautioned about the unbridled optimism on this thread about the future of green steel that was lubricating the HIO price towards $1, that it may not happen because the world was at war and other priorities prevail. Never-the less i have continued to be a cautious, dissappointed but hopeful holder.

When this article hit my desk this morning I considered a new thread "THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM" but we probably have too many threads and this one is relevant, so I post here noting this threat will not be helping get finance moving.

"Not that long ago, officials and experts thought transitioning to cleaner, greener energy would bring an end to the difficult geopolitics of a world dependent on fossil fuels. But Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, and the ensuing energy crisis, have brought home “the risks posed by a jagged, largely uncoordinated scramble to develop new energy sources and to wean the world off old, entrenched ones,” write Jason Bordoff and Meghan O’Sullivan in a new essay for Foreign Affairs.

Now, policymakers must recognize that energy security and climate security go hand in hand and begin building a more resilient energy system that can withstand geopolitical shocks, Bordoff and O’Sullivan write. Without this shift, energy crises could derail global efforts to fight climate change—leaving everyone worse off."

This issue remains a key aspect on my SWOT for HIO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 725998 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1848104 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.