HAV 4.44% 23.5¢ havilah resources limited

Magnetotelluric: Curnamona Province, page-10

1. 3,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1039
    "To date, HAV has executed a number of Jupiter MT confidentiality agreements with the 'majors'. The aim being to secure a JV partner to investigate (and expend exploration dollars across) the Jupiter MT anomaly during calendar year 2018."

I'm curious to know the source of this statement?

Reminder: a Confidentiality Agreement ('CA') is simply a contract between two or more parties where the subject of the agreement is a promise that information conveyed will be maintained in secrecy.

To get information to non-public (and/or proprietary) information HAV has on the Jupiter MT anomaly, the party would have had to sign one with HAV.

CA's are a dime a dozen. It only provides access to confidential information, it is not a deal.

Before you ask, a CA is not a continuous disclosure ('CD') issue. Hundreds of them get signed each year in the minerals and oil/gas industry. Not one of them is ever disclosed on the ASX.

They should not be confused with either a Memorandum of Understanding or a Joint Venture Agreement. Which are CD issues for ASX disclosure.

Havilah Management is targeting the 'majors', see also 4th box on the right hand side, of the HAV Tweet below:

You probably heard Walter at the 43 minute 25 second mark in the above 2017 AGM video, where he says "we need to secure a JV partner for the Jupiter anomaly. This is something for big companies. Companies like BHP and Rio Tinto should be interested in this."

I asked Walter after the AGM, he said CAs for the Jupiter MT had been signed.

Also, when talking to Dr Giles after the AGM, he was discussing the Jupiter MT presentation given by Dr Graham Heinson and Ben Kay from the University of Adelaide at the Geological Survey of South Australia’s Discovery Day on 7 December 2017. He said executives from BHP, who were in that audience, were particularly interested in Jupiter MT anomaly. Dr Giles was of the opinion BHP believes in the MT method as a targeting tool, based on BHP's Olympic Dam experience.

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional expert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $74.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ $92.88K 408.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21997 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 25477 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.