MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Magnis achievement - 3rd most disgust company!, page-2

1. 7,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    yeah its the "rampers" and the sh*t talk between certain posters that gets the numbers up - unfortunately nothing of value discussed - just the sale ole accusations of "trolls" that are only looking for answers and more importantly accountability from management for not progressing this company on other fronts.

if NYC JV being dictated by upretti then what did MNS management do all this time - nachhu still at a virtual standstill and yet over the fence WKT got their mine up and running! so if management not taking an active role in im3ny which it appears was the case or they would have been better "informed" and nachhu not really progressed then i am unable to identify what else they were doing for their monstrous salary (and side benefits previously picked up on) for the last few years! appearance was that they were all over im3ny with their ANN's and yet here we are!!!)

but i guess they need to be silent with the potential class action - but the history here will show things up no doubt!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.