MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MAGNIS AGM, page-7

1. 226 Posts.
    Fellow MNS Lovers,

I would not miss the AGM for anything in the world and I have already told work I will be sick tomorrow. Basically sick of reading all the rubbish spin driven announcements that TON & SYR keep spewing out....

It is high time we all pay homage/respect/ gratitude to the finest management team in the G space. I will certainly be offering to Frank and the management team my full services for the event - kissing the ground they walk on, washing their feet, erotic massage with oil or even kissing any of their fine rings..... Old school Pope style for those in the know!

I can confirm Matt72 and myself will be going straight from the Oak's Day after party tonight at Crown, then directly to the Qantas Lounge when it opens at 5am. It has been a good month selling mobile phones and the humble furniture salesman has stopped paying rent so we will be both in Business Class. Only the best for MNS's favourite Mobile Phone Selling Tranny and Fine furniture salesman.....

Sure we have no money, the credit cards are maxed out, my kids are still eating dumpster scraps (Thanks to the team at the Oakleigh Coles not padlocking the bins) not to mention all my coffee, tea, sugar, milk, dishwashing liquid, printer paper and toilet paper at home......... have all been liberated (borrowed) from work supplies.

Even in such a delicate financial position (some would say insolvent) we have found a way to get into Sydney for the big event. It is only a matter of time before MNS explodes past a $1.50 SP and I can live my Tranny Dream selling furniture in Phuket to middle age Ladyboys..... Anthony Rowan will also be with me and I will set him up in a DJ booth in the corner of the shop.

I doubt any earth shattering news will be announced at the AGM but I have a special gift in using my dead set model like glamour looks and a healthy dose of high voltage sexual tension to extract the unannounced updates that will not be found in any written ASX updates. Seriously what middle age Mining Executive in their right mind would knock back a private tell all session while getting an erotic oil massage?

Stay Tuned true believers as our time in the sun is coming.

I hope to see you all there tomorrow xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.