MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Don't worry Anf. Lots of news should be coming in over the next...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Don't worry Anf. Lots of news should be coming in over the next six months. I noticed you disappeared after Riskon posted the article that mentioned VW
    We all know there will be some dilution along the way but the company just saved us $200 million. In today's sp raise price that would be 500 milion shares. Pretty damn good.

Now if you do a little research you will see the whole plant cost US260 million to get up and running. Even if the equipment was $100 million it is still a steal. Wouldn't you agree? Much of it was not even used one of the articles said. That tells me that management at Alevo had a build it and they will come attitude. Well at lease MNS has 40% pre-sales for their batteries in NY. So if this plant is only 1 GwH that means they would be above full capacity already if it only stayed that much. We need more machines. What will our beloved directors get for us next?

Isn't there valuations of US$2 billion/GwH's out there for Gigafactories? I believe so.

Now what the market is telling me today is that most of those people who want out of the market still want out. Their choice. Good on them. I appreciate the support they have given Magnis. Now as they are in talks with VW and Siemens who were instrumental in Tesla plant it would be fair to say that management are making all the right moves and as hurtful as it is for you and your crew you must give credit.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.