MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Simply wrong again Anf. The following post is for holders or non...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Simply wrong again Anf. The following post is for holders or non holders who might be interested in Magnis. Please do not listen to Anf and his type. They will make up the total opposite of what is actually happening.

Anf after speaking to management I was told that the figure to scale up to 3 GWh is nowhere near the $86 million you consistently push. You might be better served dividing that number by three.

Also 80% of the equipment would be what Magnis would have purchased to set up the initial stage of 3 GWh. The difference in the market value is due to the fact that most items are at the high end of specifications thus making their capabilities far exceed advancements beyond 3 GWh.

If you had any technical nous or understanding of engineering processes you would realise that additional output is a smaller cost when built into the overall facility. The overall facility is the highest initial cost based on its capabilities for advancement. For the money Magnis has bought the Rolls Royce of equipment.

Before you try and lecture others here on numbers it might be better if you have a legitimate track record on financials.

Comments like this make you look ridiculous.

You guys need to raise $1.5 billion before even operating the gigafantasies in a meaningful way. I think you're left holding the bag tbh.

Were you one of the haters saying MNS only had $3 million in the bank when it was actually $5.5 million as proved in the quarterly.

Feel free to call and hear it for yourself. Unlike you they have nothing to hide. Just have a pen handy to jot it down.

Suite 9.03, Aurora Place,
    88 Phillip Street,
    Sydney NSW 2000 Australia.
    Tel:+61 2 8397 9888
    Email: [email protected]
    Last edited by tony2times: 08/02/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.