MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Wow you are getting very angry now. Did they say today it would...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Wow you are getting very angry now.

Did they say today it would be $130 million? Probably is not anymore considering they got the buy of the century.
    I understand you are getting angry because everything you have said is proving to be false. Not sure why you have this thing against Magnis. I am a holder. You are a hater.
    The thing is instead of making things up maybe give them a call before you do.
    As for the details we have all been saying it won't cost the amount you are saying so it helps when management can confirm what we believe and at the same time stamp out your lies.

Give them a call as all you seem to do is get it wrong. Or does it not suit your agenda?

As previously announced on 22 September 2017, Stage 1 development for 3GWh of production at Huron Campus had an original CAPEX cost of US$130m. This current equipment acquisition now allows IM3NY to produce over 1GWh at a significantly reduced CAPEX cost of US$5M plus removal, re-engineering and reassembly. All they have to do is module up to get to 3GWh. Do some research and see if you can prove what you say.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.