MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Not exactly. I am happy with my current holding and exposure to...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Not exactly. I am happy with my current holding and exposure to risk. 20c (or even <30c) per share would change the risk and hence I may increase my exposure.
    I do see risk in MNS. I would go as far as saying it has the highest level of risk of all my current spec stocks. However, 2 or 3 people posting the same message 350+ times a month is BS. Getting the product quality right before ramping up is critical. Not something any manufacturer whats to Eff up at this stage. I dont care that it is taking time and I am not worried IM3NY are playing their cards close to their chest.
    I see Takeover or CR at low SP as bigger risks than not being able to produce batteries. clearly first sales and revenue is a big moment and will greatly reduce risk.
    I believe that anyone posting negative comments so consistently about shares they dont own can only be trying to stop new investors buying in and drive down SP. To what end I do not know. They are not here to save us from making mistakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.