MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Magnis Energy in trading halt amid ASIC probe, page-7

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    I said I was not posting again but after this shit show thought I’d throw my 2c in. The Australian is linked to people who have a vandetta against FP. It’s all noise and peoples ego and power plays. I feel sorry for those who sold at a loss.

Nothing has changed regarding the business and opportunity in the US. We will have further announcements shortly which I believe will right this wrong and blow everything out of the water. It’s a good time to top up which I bought back my 30% yesterday which I sold during last smear campaign. There is absolutely no substance to any of this noise and we just need to focus on the business, US market and current board. In future Magnis should just sack directors rather than allowing them to resign.

There is no shortage of buyers with 50M consumed in a few hrs yesterday - the smart money is soaking up these cheap shares - just don’t give it to them - the sky is not falling and take a deep breath and think about the articles logically and how any of what they said is going to affect IM3NY? Crazy day yesterday but calm heads will prevail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.