MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Magnis Energy Technologies (ASX:MNS) positioned for EV growth in the US, page-103

1. 865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Some insighful and educated posts are now more prevalent on the MNS threads on HC now that we all have 3 or 4 time wasters on Ignore and those posters are not being replied to.

Like others I'm hopeful of some price sensitive announcement to the ASX by MNS in the near future to move the share price upwards of 50 cents.

I'm one of the MNS holders who have options exercizeable at 50 cents or more because we bought when it was 18 cents a share ..my 200 000 options is a $100,000 extra for the company to use if the share price is over 50 cent by 25/5/23...if not I'm out and will wish all holders well for their future.

Personally very happy with the great $ already made by investing in this company and hoping they deliver on these expected milestones by that date...if not its no big deal to me personally (but IT IS too many others who bought shares at various prices).

Good luck to all MNS shareholders.......talk is cheap....let's see if the highly paid Directors of both MNS and IM3 can deliver on their ambitious plans for growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.