MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

It's not often I comment on other people's posts but I'll help...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    It's not often I comment on other people's posts but I'll help you out. Buying shares in a business is like buying parts of a property. Property prices go up and down, you don't sell your house because the media and agents say it's bad and the neighbours are selling. For every person that sell, someone is buying, why? Are they buying because they are stupid or because they are smart? Maybe they know it will go up many folds in the future. You invested in a business making batteries with the inventor( Nobel prize) as a director, a large percentage of the battery is made up of graphite, the company has a deposit of purist and most sought after in the world. Binding contract for the graphite just signed, $1b contract for batteries signed and more on going contracts still in discussions. Batteries to be made in USA with contracts to the defence force, supported by a director who is a green advisor to the Biden administration. An engineer who set up the Tesla/ Panasonic battery line is also part of the team. The battery factory is fully funded and in full automated production in 2022, weeks from now.
    How will the media and downrampers going to be successful at stopping power storage and Ev from moving forward, when governments and homes around the world are turning to battery storage, when car makers are phasing out their ICES. If the price is low, it's an opportunity to buy cheap. When SP sits above $1, those selling now will be kicking themselves. Hotcopper is bias to MNS and the Chinese will manipulate as much as they can, the US will still be building more batteries. Graphite will be in deficit by 20 000 t (equivalent to around 250k cars) starting 2022, prices will only be going up. Majority of downrampers are paid trolls by hedge funds, they profit from investors fear, retailers selling is how they profit. The Rinehart, Australia richest have also bought in. Make up your own mind on investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.