MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

There would be no other forum on HC with so many non holders who...

1. 2,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    There would be no other forum on HC with so many non holders who negatively comment.
    No doubting this latest update is positive news but still it gets beaten up.
    I see certain people who make out like they are wanting to save mums and dads, like me, but still beating this stock down even when they attempt to do good things.
    By constantly beating it down you remove the ability for mum and dad investors to retrieve their investment, so what you do isn't favourable to anyone that holds, hence why you piss every holder off.
    Pretty clear to see this forum is filled with people who have personal vendettas and it's all about crushing the company, hiding behind the cloak of helping mum n dad investors.
    This is the reason I only drop in here on the occasion now, waste of time with the toxicity. I dare say the majority of negative posters are operated by one person.

We need to see funding next (hopefully) and it's game on after that, best of luck to all holders, best off ignoring anything said on this forum or on X.
    Onward and upward

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.