IRX 0.00% 2.6¢ inhalerx limited

I attended a really interesting talk this morning by Tony...

1. 1,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274
    I attended a really interesting talk this morning by Tony Keating (CEO of ResAPP) at the The Digital Health Show as part of Connect Expo in Melbourne. I've posted a fairly detailed summary here: 23706081).

The talk was titled Scaling Healthcare by leveraging Mass Market Adoption of Personal Smart Devices.

One of the really interesting parts of the talk Tony discussed was a Goldman Sachs study that looked at the potential market for disruption in the current expenditure on health ($3.2 Trillion per annum current spend in the US on healthcare which equates to a whopping 16.9% of GPD!!)

The GS study suggested $200Billion p.a. is the market segment open for disruption by remote monitoring of patient health with a further $100Billion for Telehealth. ResAPP will look to play in both markets strongly but LifeSpot Health obviously is a SaaS provider in a massive market concentrating on the former (but could also relate to the latter) that is only going to get bigger as governments look to reduce the size of their health budgets. The points Tony made were that early intervention enabled by a doctor using remote monitoring, or telehealth consult is a hell of a lot cheaper to the health system that a late stage diagnosis that ends up in a hospital ER than can run into multiple thousands of dollars.

health tech might not be the current buzz sector on the ASX but it sure as hell is going to continue to be driven forward by necessity. I'm very positive on LSH (and ResAPP). I think both are going to be huge TO targets over the coming years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.933M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47499 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.