LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Magnolia LNG December 2019 Newsletter, page-10

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    No error or misinformation, you are the one who has constantly disputed the possibility of a CR. Here is your post followed by mine (without the last line, due to moderator's recommendation)

mbatista said:
    Incorrect. Only the sale of equity would result in a share dilution. There are other possible avenues for raising liquidity as explained in the last quarterly:

"LNGL’s ability to extend available liquidity beyond existing capacity is dependent upon the future successful raising of incremental funding through any one or a combination of: the successful marketing of offtake capacity and the resulting financing of one or more of its projects; marketing of the OSMR® technology and services; the sale of equity and/or debt; or the sale of assets."

MoneyBags1348 said:

So in plain English:

1) Successful marketing of offtake = Signing Binding SPA's for 6mtpa (not Term Sheets or MOU's)

2) The resulting financing of it's projects = Signing Binding SPA's for 6mtpa (not Term Sheets or MOU's)

3) Successful marketing of OSMR = Many other projects already approved using their own technology

4) Sale of equity = Capital Raise

5) Debt = One of the company's few positives is it doesn't have debt (at this stage)

6) Sale of assets = Which one's?! At what price?! (already lost out on Fisherman's Landing)

7) Sausage sizzle

I realised this thread wasn't going to be a popular one when I started it, I just read one too many speculative and half informative pieces of information about the company so thought I'd post a few more facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.