LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

No error or misinformation, you are the one who has constantly...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    No error or misinformation, you are the one who has constantly disputed the possibility of a CR. Here is your post followed by mine (without the last line, due to moderator's recommendation)

mbatista said:
    Incorrect. Only the sale of equity would result in a share dilution. There are other possible avenues for raising liquidity as explained in the last quarterly:

"LNGL’s ability to extend available liquidity beyond existing capacity is dependent upon the future successful raising of incremental funding through any one or a combination of: the successful marketing of offtake capacity and the resulting financing of one or more of its projects; marketing of the OSMR® technology and services; the sale of equity and/or debt; or the sale of assets."

MoneyBags1348 said:

So in plain English:

1) Successful marketing of offtake = Signing Binding SPA's for 6mtpa (not Term Sheets or MOU's)

2) The resulting financing of it's projects = Signing Binding SPA's for 6mtpa (not Term Sheets or MOU's)

3) Successful marketing of OSMR = Many other projects already approved using their own technology

4) Sale of equity = Capital Raise

5) Debt = One of the company's few positives is it doesn't have debt (at this stage)

6) Sale of assets = Which one's?! At what price?! (already lost out on Fisherman's Landing)

7) Sausage sizzle

I realised this thread wasn't going to be a popular one when I started it, I just read one too many speculative and half informative pieces of information about the company so thought I'd post a few more facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.