LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I used your link, here's what I learned!! Raising Liquidity...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    I used your link, here's what I learned!!

Raising Liquidity Methods:

Reducing Overheads
    One way a business can increase liquidity. Overhead costs or operating expenses include many things that do not produce a profit.... You mean like our Executive team and BOD!!!!

Reducing Unnecessary Assets
    Businesses can shed unnecessary assets to increase liquidity. Businesses sometimes hang on to assets after the assets no longer generate a profit. (Actually I can't remember our assets ever producing a profit, hence hundreds of millions in accumulated losses!!)

I think you might find LNG’s net assets are made up around $7 Million of cash and under $12 Million in property, plant and equipment, minus whatever our liabilities are!! Hardly enough to keep the company going, and if they sell off the property, plant and equipment there doesn’t seem like much left to operate.

As for:

“Unlikely. This quarter is about to end. It will most likely be March quarter 2020”....OMG Really!!!!

Hopefully HC will allow my last comment as I thought it was pretty obvious the 1st Quarter of the 2020 Calender Year was the one that the topic related too!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.