LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Magnolia LNG, LLC submits additional engineering information under CP14-347.

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Not sure if anyone already posted this or not...

On 3/7/2017, the following Filing was submitted to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), Washington D.C.:

Filer:   Magnolia LNG, LLC
    K&L Gates LLP (as Agent)

Docket(s):   CP14-347-000
    Lead Applicant: Magnolia LNG, LLC
    Filing Type: Supplemental/Additional Information
    Description: Magnolia LNG, LLC submits additional engineering information under CP14-347.

To view the document for this Filing, click here
    http://elibrary.FERC.gov/idmws/file_list.asp?accession_num=20170307-5243

March 7, 2017 Kimberly D. Bose Office of the Secretary Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 888 First Street, N.E. Washington, D.C. 20426 Re: Magnolia LNG LLC Docket No. CP14-347-000 Submission of Additional Engineering Information Dear Ms. Bose: On April 30, 2014, Magnolia LNG LLC (“Magnolia”) filed an application under Docket No. CP14- 347-000 pursuant to Section 3(a) of the Natural Gas Act (“NGA”) as amended, and Part 153 of the Rules and Regulations of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (“Commission” or “FERC”), for authorization to construct, modify, and operate facilities used for the export of natural gas (“Project”). On April 15, 2016, the Commission issued its Order Granting Authorization under Section 3 of the Natural Gas Act and Issuing Certificates (“April 15 Order”) for the Project. On November 23, 2016, FERC issued its Order Denying Rehearing. Magnolia hereby submits additional engineering information requested by FERC staff on March 3, 2017. The enclosed submission contains sensitive information that the Commission customarily treats as privileged and confidential. Magnolia requests that, pursuant to 18 C.F.R. §§ 388.112 and 113, the material be treated as privileged and confidential and that it not be released to the public. This material is labeled “Privileged and Confidential - Do Not Release.” If you have any questions regarding this filing, please contact me at (202) 778-9178 or at [email protected]. Best regards, David Wochner Counsel for Magnolia LNG LLC Enclosures cc: James Glaze, FERC Office of Energy Projects CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE I hereby certify that I have this day served the foregoing document upon each person designated on the official service list compiled by the Secretary in this proceeding. Dated this 7th day of March 2017. /s/ Michael L. O’Neill Michael L. O’Neill Counsel for Magnolia LNG LLC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.