LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Would love to have gone to Perth but unfortunately no can do. I...

1. 955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1154
    Would love to have gone to Perth but unfortunately no can do. I did however get to the Sydney investor presentation mid year specifically to get a handle on our new CEO and as I've said before, I came away hugely impressed. We are in very good hands. If I did get to the AGM, my question would be: " How often are you in contact with Baupost (for those that don't know our biggest shareholder) and how comfortable are they with their investment these days given the continuing delays, languishing s.p. and  and more specifically what time frames have you given them for securing BTAs to enable FC and FID?"
    I could probably answer most of that myself but Baupost is renowned for being one of the most savvy yet secretive fund managers in the US and they would expect and I am sure that they would have been given more specific and detailed information than "we hope for FID in 12 - 18 months time."  We mug punters are theoretically entitled to the same information as Baupost and the other couple of major shareholders but in the real world it doesn't really work that way. From memory Baupost paid something like $4.50 per share (I think) and they have had plenty of opportunity to dump LNG in order to offset tax liabilities or just cut their losses and move on elsewhere yet they have chosen not to do so. One can conclude that not only do they want to get their $4.50 a share back, but make a decent capital gain on it along with a dividend as well one would think. This is probably the main reason I continue to be a shareholder plus top up every now and again when the opportunity arises plus I believe we have an excellent management team headed by GV. My belief is reaffirmed when I revisit some of Timbo's earlier posts as he has spent time on the ground with management even physically visiting Lake Charles with them and for the information he has gleaned and passed on, I for one am grateful.   
    Let's hope that after tomorrow's AGM we're all the wiser in a much more positive way knowing that our patience will be richly rewarded sooner rather than later. Good luck everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.