AU1 0.00% 2.6¢ the agency group australia ltd

Thank you to Magnolia Capital for presenting a way out and...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thank you to Magnolia Capital for presenting a way out and calling time on the management of this group. getting out of this very thinly traded stock even at four cents is compelling.

As an early shareholder I've been through five entitlement offers, each more dilutive than the last, why:
    1. To fund the acquisition of the Eastcoast business at a price the company couldn't afford.
    2. To fund an extraordinary $30+ million dollars of losses which is a combination of excessive management remuneration and distributing an unsustainable share of revenue to agents as commission.
    3. Because I bought into the cleverly worded Chapter One Advisor communications. 'growth is great and we're about to reach scale' and 'we are on the cusp being profitable and cash flow positive' every year sadly disappointed every year more equity being raised.

10x was right from the beginning and has been calling it all along.

No more equity issues - stop giving all the revenue to agents and management.

Macquarie as a banker has had enough and equity holders have had enough. John Kolenda burnt... Magnolia burnt ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AU1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.