MGU 23.1% 1.6¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

@MrFaargsI agree with you. The risk/reward is good from...

1. 4,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3775
    @MrFaargs

I agree with you. The risk/reward is good from here.
    For me, 2 reasons. I have a lot of reasons not to be positive, but lets leave that for another day.
    First, it looked like MGU may need a cap raise several months back. Neil has somehow avoided it, till now. So its a positive. If we can postpone salary etc, its a possibility. I was hoping he would have done that for last quarter, but the quarterly said otherwise - slightly disappointed in Mr Neil - if he feels he can get finance, no reason why didn't go for this path, or take salary in stock etc. So not happy with that quarterly..
    Secondly, no adverse news on financing update - like cancelled/delayed etc.
    So the bottom line is, if Mr Neil can somehow manage cash till October (or do something for 500k without diluting), and most importantly, get the raise in October. I feel if the raise can happen in October, there will be a significant change to MGU. My main issue is - when will we know, if its happening or not happening in October? If I were a long termer like many here, and which I do in some other stocks, I would take the risk and stick at least till that time, having come so close. But for some reason if that does not happen, I don't think we may see Mr Neil for long, unless he is desperate. Watching every day. Hoping something good happens here. But not accepting unless there is evidence. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.003(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.6¢ 1.3¢ $30.06K 1.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2089565 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.